Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Post by Sirius on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:02 am

Sooo... Yeah. This is about the Mystery Dungeon games. If you never played them, I highly recommend them. They are quite fun, and, I know at least Explorers of Sky has a good, sound plot. Even if the ending pissed me off. (Fuck you, Dialga and fuck your kindness.) Also, in Explorers of Sky, the special episodes fill in holes in the plot. For example, why would the hero be unable to go back in time safely at first, but be able to do it easily the second and third time? The answer: Bidoof's wish to Jyrachi. So, I know at least the Admin has played these games, so at least one person should reply.
Sirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Post by The Administrator on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:20 pm

Yes, I enjoy the Mystery Dungeon games. I own Blue Rescue Team and I've played Explorers of Sky on an emulator.
I agree, although I've only unlocked two of 'em, the Special Missions in Explorers of Sky are awesome. You get to play as Wigglytuff [well, when he was an Igglybuff] and see him go on his first adventure.
Also the little PMD fanfiction there is is usually pretty good. When you give the characters set personalities I suppose it's hard to screw up... Sometimes, anyway.
But I digress. Mystery Dungeon is awesome, if you're a fan of Pokemon and own a DS or any of its variants, get Explorers of X.
The Administrator
Admin

View user profile http://soniccentral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:28 pm

I thought you'd agree, Admin. I do recomend that you try to get the rest of the Special Episodes, as the one featuring Grovyle is just epic.
Sirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down