Sonic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Return: A Fangame

2 posters

Go down

Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Return: A Fangame Empty Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Return: A Fangame

Post by The Administrator Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:23 pm

Download: Here

Megaman: Dr. Wily's Return. A surprisingly good Mega Man fangame I stumbled apon about a week ago. It's a throwback to the Classic Mega Man series (a la MM9) apparently set between Mega Mans 6 and 7. It plays just like the originals from MM3 on - Mega Man can slide, charge his buster, jump, and absorb other Robot Masters' powers - And that's it, simple as that. It's really a great, challenging but possible game and I suggest any Mega Man fan (*cough cough* SIRIUS *cough*) to give it a try.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://soniccentral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Return: A Fangame Empty Re: Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Return: A Fangame

Post by Sirius Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:33 pm

That's a bad cough there, Admin. But, fine, I'll check the game out.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Return: A Fangame Empty Re: Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Return: A Fangame

Post by The Administrator Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:19 pm

Mega Man Rocks!:
A game very similar to the previously posted one. This one's a bit easier and a little less creative, but it's much better coded. Any glitches you find in Wily's Return I can without a doubt say you won't find in Rocks.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://soniccentral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down