Sonic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I swear, I must be cursed...

3 posters

Go down

I swear, I must be cursed... Empty I swear, I must be cursed...

Post by Sirius Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:41 pm

Me again. Anyway, I'm gonna skip the introduction and go straight into the snark. Tonight's snark: IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU!

Chapter 1: LETS GO

Well, the story starts off with an intro to our main character, Robin.
My name is robin . Weird name isn't but my parents loved that bird that's how I got my name. I wear this pokeball necklace that a elite four champion gave me when I was a baby. I hate school cuss they pick on me cuss I make a's in all my classes . the jocks pick on all nerds and they pick on me the most . There's Cody the leader ,Brandon,Mark,and Tony Cody goes out with the most prettiest and most popular girl in all of sinnoh her name is Eva .She has been to jail and is getting out tomorrow .the same day seven-teen people get pokemon. I'm going to get a pokemon tomorrow.
1) YOU get all A's? Given your grammar fails, I find it hard to believe you're even passing...
2) Eva's the most popular girl in ALL of Sinnoh? Hard to believe...
3) Why do I get the feeling there's gonna be a romance between the nerd and the popular girl?
Moving on...
(the next morning) "Mom I peed in my bed again but I gotta go"I said
Facepalm 0.5: The Pr Whatever Pokemon he gets, it deserves better... Anyway, he goes there, he was the sixteenth person to get a Pokemon that day, and then Eva arrives in her very expensive car... She's not allowed within fifteen feet of her friends...for...some...reason. Well, her 'po' tells her to go with, guess who? Anyway, now that she's stuck with bird-boy and she got a Charmander, the jocks come and pick on Robin.
"I love you cody "eva said.

"Love you to"cody said.
Ooooooh, I get the feeling this is gonna lead to future conflict. Anyway, Candy, her 'po', tells her to spend some time with Robin. Hey, what poor, poor Pokemon is stuck with bird-boy?
"what kind of pokemon you got"Eva said .

"a magikarp " I said.

"hahahahahhahhahhahhahahhahahh that's the weakest pokemon ever you are fucking stupid"Eva said."let's just go.
Hahahah! Oh, that's great! I don't know who to feel sorrier for, Robin or the Magikarp...

Chapter 2: 2 ITS ON

"Why won't you talk to me. "? I said.

" Leave me alone bitch."She said.
Ohhhh, SNAP! Sorry, I do believe reading this is actually killing my brain cells... Anyway, Eva just plans on ditching Robin and breaking the law. Let's see... More jail time, or staying with a pre-pubecent, bet-wetting nerd... I'd call the cops myself... Anyway, a Starly attacks him, he names his Magikarp 'Marley', and that Magikarp knows Flail already. Dude, it's Magikarp. All it can do is Splash. What level IS this starter, 'cause I don't think Magikarp know that move at level five! Well, he catches the Starly, and then challenges Eva to a match. If she wins, she can go. If she loses, she has to stay. Well they fight and- Wait, WHAT?!
"Go charmander"she said.

" Go starly"I said.

"Charmander use ember" she said.

" Dodge and use tackle" I said

.Starly got hit with ember a little but I did a lot of damage on charmander.

"Use dig then use ember," she said.

"Starly look around," I said. Then charmander jumped up then it hit starly with ember with full power.

"I won bitch an you lose "she said
...It...It knows Dig? Already?! What the hell, what level are they? When did they get the TM for Dig?! And why would he tell his Starly 'look around'? I'd tell him, 'Get in the air, so that flamer can't burn you alive.'
" Madison, what trash can you came out of bitch?"Eva said. That's when Eva's group popped out of the bushes looking like they were ready to fight bitch up. I got out the mitaphone ready to press that button.

That's when Eva punched in the face and I blacked out. When I woke up the mitaphone was broken and I could see that Madison's group lost. Eva was a little bloody but she was happy. The group had blood all over their face. I just had a black eye but it can heal in an hour. "You can tell now "Eva said.

" I'm not telling on you because I see you needed this but from now on you're free," I said.

" WHAT" She yelled." You can go Eva that's what I said," I said.

"I don't won't to go I don't have nobody to go with my friends are aggravating my boyfriend I wouldn't cause they talk too much and you are not talking my head off right now" she said.

" We better be going before they wake up and I have another black eye "I said." Wait one minute," she said.

Eva went and punched Madison in the face real hard and two of her teeth fell out." Was that necessary? " I said.

" Yes it was," She said.
Oh, you gotta be... You skipped the fight scene? Though, I must say, I'm starting to like this 'Eva.' At least she can handle herself. Well, I started liking her up 'til the whole 'Oh, I don't wanna leave you NOW. Two seconds ago, hell yeah, I woulda up and abandoned your ass. But now, after I punched you in the face, and broke your control over me, NOW I wanna stay.' Ugh... They then set up camp, not talking to each other at all. Then they let their Pokemon out so they can sleep. Kay...

Chapter 3: 4 LETS TALK [...FAIL.]

They wake up and Robin asks about why Eva fought those girls.
" Well It all started when we where little girls" She said." We were best friends .We did everything together then one day she moved .I grew up she did too then one day I saw her at a mall she had new friends and I did too. When went to talk to her she punched me she said that I'm a good for nothing bitch and that she was my enemy."

I never knew why she was mad at me" She said.
I have but one thing to say. That girl's a BITCH.
" Well I don't like to talk about it but you told me something I'm going to tell you something," I said." My dad was an Elite 4."

" You're dad was a elite 4" She said.

"Yeah but he met my mom at the Jublife TV station. When I was born the elite4 champion gave me this necklace and after that my dad died" I said while I started to cry.
...Wow, how convenient... 'Here, son, have this neckla- Urgh! *thump*'
" I'm am so sorry I said, "She said. " That's okay," I said."Why do you like Cody "

" When I met him he was nicest guy alive until he started playing football" She said.
Well, of course. I mean, it's obvious, football's fucking evil, as are all the player of said sport. Anyway, Robin pushes Eva out of the way of a Luxuray attack. When he wakes up, Eva caught the Luxray. Then they fight. Again. Does he really think he'll win? I mean, he couldn't win when it was just Charmander, now he's gotta fight Luxray, too... And he only has one somewhat-usefull Pokemon... So, by some miracle, he WINS. Then some kid comes flyin' by, his bike out of control and...
"Come out Charmander and use ember," she said.

The boy stopped but his bike and him was fried. "Are you okay?" I said.

"Damn it Eva" I mumbled.

"I'm fine just but mad. My name is josh," He said.
Oh, he's fine, he's fine. He was just lit on FIRE, walk it off, walk it off...
"My name is robin this is Eva, why are you mad" I said.
GEE, I CAN'T IMAGINE WHY. You just lit him on fucking fire, I think it should be QUITE obvious what he's mad about! Anyway, the kid's mad about the jocks, the ones who picked on Robin, taking his money. And so, being the hero, Robin just leaves.

Chapter 4: 5 SECRETS

Not gonna comment on the obvious fail at the start of this chapter...
We made it, but the gym was close. We went to a rock mind hotel. "Eva, I'm going to sleep,"I said. "Good night I have to go shopping,"She said. "Whatev"I said. EVA'S POV What a fucking dweeb. He actually thinks I'm his fucking friend.
My group and the jocks were here.

"Cody, why the hell do you need that necklace so bad? " I said.

"All of you have been asking me that and I'm going to tell you," He said.

" That necklace is powerful. It has the power to evolve a pokemon, make pokemon strong, and even talk to them." He said.

"How the hell could you do that?" Brandon said.

"Well, before that fucking basterd interfered. I was saying it only works in the full moon with a spell that I can't give you," He said.

"Eva continue being friends with that dorkass,"He said.

"I hate that fucking dweeb that freaking ass basterd. I said. I looked at my phone it was 1:00am.

"O SHIT"I said.

"I have to go," I said.

"Love you Cody," I said. We kissed for 5 seconds.

"Love you too Eva" He said.

"Bye guys" I said.

They replied "Bye Eva" They all said.
1) Wow, what a whore.
2) Wow, what a stupid plot device.
Moving on. Robin wakes up, and calls his mom. Then Eva says she's going on a contest cruise FOR A YEAR to collect SIX badges. Dude, if Ash can collect eight before that... She says good by and then... Next chapter.

Chapter 5: Change in the beat [Well, how about that... He didn't number them wrong again...]

Well... When Eva comes back, appearantly Robin got buff. They run, hiding from Candy. She goes out early next morning, when she get's jumped by the 'West Jocks,' who are the rivals of her friends the 'East Jocks.' They then try to rape her. Robin comes in and, well, those jocks got owned by the nerd. They hurt his arm, though. Then...
I looked at his arm it wasn't even broken. The necklace is really amazing if can heal him too.

He told me "s'okay but leave it to Eva to get in trouble"

"Aren't you going to beat the gym leader" I murmured.

"I beat ever single gym leader while you were gone. Now I have to go beat the elite fou…." He said before I smashed my lips against his. The reason was because Cody texted me telling me he will be here in 1 minute. I pushed his shirt up and took off his necklace. I took my lips off of his. He looked dazed and confused. I grab the necklace and put in my pocket.

"What are you doing with my necklace" he joked.

"Fuck You" I said while walking out of the room.
THE END! Robin's still a bit of a dumbass, isn't he? Well, whatever, my job's done. See you all next time, amigos.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

I swear, I must be cursed... Empty Re: I swear, I must be cursed...

Post by The Administrator Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:55 pm

Good to have ya back, Wolfy.

"what kind of pokemon you got"Eva said .

"a magikarp " I said.

"hahahahahhahhahhahhahahhahahh that's the weakest pokemon ever you are fucking stupid"Eva said."let's just go.
Hahahah! Oh, that's great! I don't know who to feel sorrier for, Robin or the Magikarp...

Hey, Magikarp is an Awesome Pokemon!
Picture related.

I swear, I must be cursed... Magika10
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://soniccentral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Yeah, I stand by what I said. Magikarp sucks. When it evolves, however, it is good.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Godmodder Studios Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:25 pm

It saddens me to think people actually believe that people that write this crap actually think it's good, then they have to nerve to call you a flamer for pointing out the mistakes.

Oh well, they're better than trolls, at least they don't know what they just wrote is crap...

Hey wolfy, magikarp can kick ass if you set things up right. Some guy managed to take out his opponents entire team over Wi-Fi using only magikarp.

Useless my godmodding ass.
Godmodder Studios
Godmodder Studios

http://ultimathegod.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Administrator Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:02 am

Godmodder Studios wrote:
Hey wolfy, magikarp can kick ass if you set things up right. Some guy managed to take out his opponents entire team over Wi-Fi using only magikarp.

That's actually possible with any Pokemon that has Flail. Just use a Focus Band after using Belly Drum and Baton Pass, so that it's stuck at 1HP with maximum Attack and a move that increases the more you're hurt, and, well, yeah...
A variation on that is to have a Pokemon like Rattata, Sentret, Zigzagoon or Bidoof that can learn Facade and Quick Attack, and lower them down to 1HP then use Quick Attack.

But that's just proper thread derailment; again, good job, Wolfy.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Thanks, amigos. I still don't think Magikarp is, as Admin put it, an 'Awsome Pokemon,' but I guess it can do good sometimes...
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by The Administrator Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:28 pm

Magikarp on its own isn't all that good. But when it evolves, on the other hand... Well, let's just say thank God for Electric types.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum