Sonic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path of the Hunters [PART 5] (NSFW)

4 posters

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Path of the Hunters [PART 5] (NSFW) - Page 13 Empty Re: Path of the Hunters [PART 5] (NSFW)

Post by StarShineDC Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:12 pm

"Look she'll be fine." Sunny smirked, leaning back. "And she should be able to have kids. So wear a condom, pally."

"You were thinking 'here's a cute fox who absolutely adores me and I like him to, so...'" Star smiled brightly. "And I think that may have been the cutest kiss I've ever seen."

The dog walked in with Crescent, looking around warily.
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

http://starthehedgecat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Path of the Hunters [PART 5] (NSFW) - Page 13 Empty Re: Path of the Hunters [PART 5] (NSFW)

Post by Cross187 Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:21 pm

"This won't fail." He took the core, plugged it into the console, started typing away at it. "Okay, everyone. It is crucial that we all perform our parts simultaneously. Any hesitation could end negatively."

"Understood," Mani said, platinum syringe in hand.

"Just say when," Briggs said, done his typing, finger over the "enter" key.

"Stop!" Her blush brightened, if that were possible. "That kiss made him faint!"

The room was actually very well-kept, like the royal suite of a five-star hotel. It didn't even have the stale smell of sex, or anything.

Closing the door behind them, Aurore sighed. "We're safe for now. We can relax for the moment."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by Godmodder Studios Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:34 pm

He walked over to the body, looking down at it. Please let this work...
Godmodder Studios
Godmodder Studios

http://ultimathegod.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:46 pm

Sunny leaned back, frowning. This was new: the human was actually showing some emotion...

"Well, sweetheart, did you really expect any different?"

"Bonne. 'Ow did you stand this, Aurore?"
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:01 pm

The echidna took a deep breath, eyes showing that special shine. "Ready... Now!" At the same time, all three of them acted-Cross downloading Katherine into the body, Mani injecting the needle into its neck, Briggs initiating the body.

"Body's initiated," Briggs announced.

"All bodily functions active," Mani said.

"Okay, Katherine," Cross said. "The rest is up to you. The body's initiated, but you have to fully start it up. Think of it as waking up from sleep."

She sighed, twiddling her thumbs. "He... He said he thought he loved me... like you and Uncle Cross, but different, more..."

"I 'ave Camille to thank for that. She is Baudoin's other confide. She sacrificed 'er body, so that mine would remain Arrats'."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by Godmodder Studios Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:13 pm

She twitched, let out a groan and opened her eyes. "Tingly. I'll take that as a good thing."

"Looks pretty good from my perspective."

She smirked as she sat up, making sure the sheet covered her with one hand, and uppercutting Damien with the other. "Ok, I'm good now."

He yelped as he stumbled back, rubbing his chin, "Sure haven't lost your touch..."

"I've been wanting to do that for a while."

"I'll admit I probably deserved it..." He was grinning, twas good to have her back in a more physical form.
Godmodder Studios
Godmodder Studios

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:18 pm

Sunny smirked. "Fucking win."

"He said that?! Awww!"

Aurélie nodded, sighing quietly. "I see."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Briggs grinned. "Well, someone had to do it, soon enough."

Cross smiled. "I told you this wouldn't fail."

Mani beamed. "We actually did it."

"Please don't tell him I told you! Please! Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!"

Crescent's fist tightened. "That sick bastard..."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:29 pm

"How ya feelin', Katherine?"

"Okay." She laughed, wading back to shore. "I won't. Now come on, Yue. The babies are tired and I'm sure you are, too."

"It is nothing we can change right now. We 'ave to get the Baudoin. Stay focused."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Godmodder Studios Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:31 pm

She grinned, "Well, I can actually feel again, so I'd say I feel, if you'll pardon the cliche, alive. Which is undeniably a good thing" She looked down, "So...about those clothes..."

He laughed, "Yeah, yeah. I'll radio them on the way out."

"You're gonna have to answer a lot of questions."

"Bah, they're smart people."

"Probably helps that they know you only keep secrets for a reason."

"True." He looked over at the group, "Shall we get moving?"
Godmodder Studios
Godmodder Studios

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:36 pm

Sunny snickered. "Should be an interesting flight back, then."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:42 pm

Briggs stood, moved to pat Cross on the shoulder. "Epic win, Cross."

Cross smiled back. Briggs only called him by his real name when he was in a pretty good mood. "Couldn't have done it without you. You too, Sunny, Mani, Shadow. Thanks a lot for your help."

"I'm just glad you didn't break down on us," Sol said, sighing. "Let's get outta here." He made his way out the door.

The girl caught her breath. "...Okay." She waded after the hedgecat.

Aurore's ears perked: she recognized the voice on the other side. "'E's 'ere. Look seductive."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by Godmodder Studios Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:49 pm

He helped her off the table and made sure she was steady while she made sure the sheet covered her. "Thanks Cross. Hey, pass that core over, those things are rather expensive and even harder to find..."
Godmodder Studios
Godmodder Studios

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:51 pm

Cross removed the core from the console, brought it over to Damien. "I guess this makes us even, huh?"
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:54 pm

Shadow frowned, going to the console and hitting a few buttons. A moment later a long, white lab coat slid out of the wall. It had buttons all the way up and down, almost like more of a dress. "That should fit her for now. Better than a bed sheet."

Star smiled, taking the girl's hand. "Remember, sweetheart, with Trip, you need to take baby steps."

It annoyed her for a moment, but she closed her eyes. She was a trained assassin and a bounty hunter. She did this sort of thing for a living.

When her eyes opened, she looked the part of willing concubine, knowing full-well that they would probably be recognized.
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Godmodder Studios Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Katherine smiled and nodded, "Thanks Shadow," she took the lab coat, "Hey Damien, come be a wall for me."

He chuckled as he slid his helmet back on, "Yes, it does." he stood in front of her, very effectively blocking her from view due to the size of the armor as she quickly slipped the coat on and buttoned it up.

"Much better." She tossed the sheet back on the table. "At least now my hands are free."

He nodded as he headed off back towards the phantom with her. "C'mon people, we still gotta stop by the Redemption and get Katherine some proper clothing. I love my marines, but they are all pervs and I don't appreciate the idea of them whistling at my wife..."

She laughed and shook her head.
Godmodder Studios
Godmodder Studios

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:10 pm

"Yeah. Save the thin sheet for later." Briggs snickered, walked over to the dog. "C'mon, Sunny. Let's get outta here."

Mani smiled, shook her head. "What a long day. I think I'll spend the rest with my husband." With that, she strode from the room, after Sol.

"Baby steps..." She let it soak in for a minute, then nodded. "Okay."

Both Crescent and Aurore had also made the necessary changes as well. They hoped that their cover wouldn't be seen through. They tensed slightly as the door rattled...
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:27 pm

Sunny smirked. "Yo, Briggs, how 'bout we go find a thin sheet?"

Shadow's eyes rolled. "Find it elsewhere."

Star smiled, led the girl to their rooms. She settled Trip in a bed near the twins' crib before lifting Yue and settling her in beside him. "Maybe when you wake up everyone will be back," she mused, bringing the covers up.

Aurélie merely looked bored.
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Godmodder Studios Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:31 pm

"Save it for later, we still gotta drop by the Redemtion before we head back to base..."
Godmodder Studios
Godmodder Studios

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:35 pm

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You said that a billion times already."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:42 pm

Briggs laughed. "Lighten up, Shad. On the subject. I'm after your record."

Cross rolled his eyes, but smirked. "Good luck with that... Hey Shadow. We should have our rematch sometime in the future."

Yue looked at Trip with a lost face. "Auntie Star, I'm confused. I'm only four, almost five. Why do I feel this way about him?"

The door opened, two collies walking in. The male was obviously older than the female, who looked similar to Aurore. He looked at the three girls with a smirk, but focused on the collie that sauntered up to him. "Aurore. I 'ad not 'eard that you returned."

"I was being tracked. When I finally got away, I found I was 'ere. So, I decided to surprise you with some friends of mine."

The female collie looked over the two, smirked when she knew who they were. "Ah, oui. I think I remember you telling me about them. Weren't you doing a little 'touring' in America?" She gave a wink to the two, a sign of trust.
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:48 pm

The hedgehog nodded. "With your newfound control, it would be a very interesting match. As for you, Briggs... I sincerely hope you manage it."

"Because, sweetheart, when something's right, it's right. And you are much older inside than you are outside."

Aurélie inclined her head slightly, deciding that they would take the collie with them.
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Godmodder Studios Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:51 pm

It didn't take them long to make their way back to the phantom and up the grav-lift. Damien quickly set about putting all his weapons and equipment back on while ignoring the confused looks of the Sangheli. Katherine merely giggled at the attention before she told them that it would be explained later.
Godmodder Studios
Godmodder Studios

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:02 am

The wolf grinned. "Thanks for the vote of confidence! Let's go, Sunny." With that, he led them out the room.

"Take care, Shadow," Cross said. "Until the next time." With a small salute, he left the room as well.

Back on the Phantom, Elesis sighed when the last of them made it aboard. "Finally! We can get going!"

"How can that be? I don't know the things you do. I'm not as... developed... but these thoughts still..." She blushed.

Crescent nodded. "Oui. I found Station Square to be especially interesting."

"That is where I met them," Aurore explained. "They were already on their way to France, so it was brief, but I was able to recommend them to come 'ere."

"That is just like you, ma soeur, thinking ahead." The collie girls locked lips for a moment.

"Merci, Camille."

"Well done, Aurore," Lord Baudoin said, licking his lips slightly. Crescent did her best to hide her shiver. "I do believe I will enjoy their company."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:32 am

Sunny kicked back, grinning. "Bitchin'."

"I know, sweetheart. But I don't really have the answers." She brushed her fingers over her brow, sighing. "Trip has those thoughts, too, but he suppresses them because he associates it all with very bad memories."

Aurélie smiled and sat on one of the love seats, draping herself over it suggestively. "I hope you do, sir. Aurore here told us many good things." She made her French slightly fractured, a sign that she was probably an American, able to speak the language, but not a complete expert.
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next