Sonic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path of the Hunters [PART 5] (NSFW)

4 posters

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Path of the Hunters [PART 5] (NSFW) - Page 19 Empty Re: Path of the Hunters [PART 5] (NSFW)

Post by Cross187 Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:53 pm

His moaning picked up, getting close to his peak. For a split second, his mind flashed back to the success he had on the ARK not too long ago. That research was just what he needed. With what was stored into his memory, his dream-their hope-wasn't just a fantasy anymore, but a reality. Soon, very soon...

He panted heavily, grinning. Even though it was no easy job, he already had his sights set on total victory. One thing about Briggs: once he set his eyes on a challenge, he made sure to not only beat it, but completely shatter it! And he did so.

"Told ya... you were in... for a treat," he managed.

Nova nodded, stepping in, Lady Constence on his shoulder. "They just got Lord Roland, not too long ago. They're on their way."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Path of the Hunters [PART 5] (NSFW) - Page 19 Empty Re: Path of the Hunters [PART 5] (NSFW)

Post by StarShineDC Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:10 pm

"Cross," she moaned, tears filling her eyes. She wanted so much to have him baby. She felt as though she were letting him down... She picked up her pace, clinging to him.

"I... yeah... tricky... bastard..." She couldn't see straight.

"Good. I need to talk to you alone," she murmured.
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

http://starthehedgecat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:18 pm

"Star..." He nuzzled her, feeling her pain. She wanted a child of her own; they both did. "Soon..." He moaned, sitting up, bringing her with him.

"You... too..." he felt lightheaded. "Almost... had me... a couple of times..."

He nodded, setting the unconscious Laroche in a seat. "Crescent, keep an eye on these two."

"Okay." She closed the door behind them, Nova walking into another room.
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:26 pm

The tears started to fall as she joined with him, holding tightly. She loved him so much... Hope bloomed in her heart.

"Once I... figured... out..." Her head fell back. Talking was too exhaustive.

She ran through what he'd told her quickly, as well as what Camille had said. "I do not know what to do with him..."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:37 pm

"Very soon..." Unable to hold back any longer, he cried out on a release.

"Yeah... Too tired..." He didn't even feel the strength to roll off of her, so he just nestled his head on her shoulder.

He sighed, glanced at the man in the other room. "You got me. He has the age advantage over all of us. he could be telling the truth, or it could be an elaborate bluff, like Camille thinks." He grumbled, shook his head. "Damn. It's still too early to make any moves."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:48 pm

She moaned, letting go with him, pressing close.

Her laugh was breathless. Way to go, Briggs...

"Exactly... Once the others are backed and I show them the blade, we will see how he responds." She sighed heavily. "It isn't my place to tell Camille to keep the child, either. But after two abortions, her likelihood of ever getting pregnant again..."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Seizing control of his body again, he sighed, held onto her with all he had. "Star..."

Something came to his mind, and he snickered breathlessly. "...Crazy-ass hedgecat..."

He glanced over at the collie, eyes narrowed. "Wonder how he's going to explain that..."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:57 pm

"Oh, Cross, I love you so much." She nuzzled him. She hadn't meant to make that sad...

"Hm?"

She sighed. "Yes..."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:06 pm

"I love you, too." He nuzzled her, smiled softly. "...Don't worry. Soon, we'll be able to."

He smirked. "Just thinkin'... about Star's remark.. to me beatin' Shadow..."

There was a knock at the door again. "That should be them."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:09 pm

"How do you know?" she whispered, tears welling again.

"Shit," she muttered. "That's... long story. Me and him... we gave each other... a year to... find somebody better... Otherwise..." She shrugged. "We'd tie... the knot..."

She went to the door, knocked once.
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:15 pm

"That experiment back on the ARK. I not only created a working female reproductive system, but also figured out how to reconstruct one."

"I see... Guess... you won't... find no one... better... after this... huh?"

Three knocks came from the other side, this time.
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:40 pm

She blinked. "You... you did?"

She shrugged. "Doesn't mean... we hafta... get hitched."

The spaniel nodded and opened the door. "How did it go?"
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:47 pm

He nodded, smiled. "I'll need a bit of help, though, from Mom mostly. Once my facilities are rebuilt, we'll get right to it."

"All... up to you."

"Not bad," Kane said, walking through with Lord Roland on his shoulder. "Akira helped immensely."

Lord Geoff chuckled. "This is turning to quite the reunion."

Aurore stared at the man, frowned. "He sure has relaxed quite a bit."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:53 pm

She kissed him, holding tightly.

She looked up, said nothing. She wasn't gonna marry somebody based on sex, especially somebody who wasn't even interested in commitment.

"Yes..." It had her worried. "It is a long story."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:01 pm

He sank into the kiss, holding her gently. He truly owed Shadow, now.

He sighed. He had to stop living in the past. This girl deserved a better. "Look... I was thinkin'... we could... get to know... each other... a little better."

"Let him retell it," she said. "When the Laroche Elders awaken."

"Good," he said. "I prefer to tell stories to a full audience."

Nova sneered. "Arrogant bastard. Don't think we won't kill you, just because we're doing things peacefully."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:10 pm

She nuzzled him. "I'm going to be able to have a baby?"

Sunny blinked. "What? Like... a real couple?"

Aurélie sighed. "Hopefully they'll wake up soon."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:13 pm

He smiled warmly. "Definitely."

He fought against averting his gaze. He was not gonna back down. "I'm tired.. of runnin'... I want more."

Lord Geoff smirked. "You must have done quite a number on them, for them to be out like this."

"They are Laroche," Kane said, idly spinning a blade. "It could not be helped."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:20 pm

"Our baby," she whispered, trembling.

"Why me?" she murmured.

"The Laroche are not so easily captured," Aurélie mused, smirking.
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:26 pm

That revelation hit him, and he trembled as well. "...Wow... It will be our baby..." He pulled her into a loving embrace, tearing.

"Why not?... You're the most... real girl I've met... in a long time."

"That they are," Lord Geoff mused.

Kane's eyes narrowed. Why was he so calm? "...Ugh!" the knife he was spinning fell to the floor, a small cut on his hand. He looked down at the blade. "...Damn you, Akira."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:41 pm

She clung to him, trembling. "Oh, Cross..."

She grinned, bit him.

The spaniel frowned. "Are you all right, Kane?"
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:49 pm

He sighed shakily, the tears falling fully. "I did it all for you. All the time I was up there, I didn't stop thinking about you, not for one second."

He chuckled. "So... How 'bout it?"

"...It must be..." He glanced at Lord Geoff... no. He couldn't give him any more ambition. "...my imagination." He picked the blade back up, stowed it away. Aurore came over with bandages, patched his hand up.

Nova's eyes narrowed, almost reached for the Teufel blade stored away in his vest. He could feel the pressure between it and the Akira blade...
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:03 pm

"I love you, Cross." She kissed him, her heart full enough to burst.

She grinned. Holy shit - she was getting an actual commitment from the guy. "Sure."

"They know of the Tuefel blade, my heart."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:09 pm

He kissed back with everything he had. The thought that the possibility of having a child would soon be real was almost too much for him.

He grinned, feeling some strength return. "Cool. Just... Don't expect me... to dive headfirst into it."

"That's not the problem..." He pressed close to her. "...Can you feel it?" he whispered in English. "The pressure between the two?"
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:14 pm

She purred, nuzzling him gently. "When?"

"Why the hell would you?" She stretched, grinning.

"Yes..." She spoke English now, as well. There was no knowing whether or not the Baudoin could understand, but...
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:24 pm

He stroked her hair. "Like I said, as soon as my place is up and running again... Then again, maybe I could improve some things at the tech shop, and we could do it there."

"Exactly." He chuckled, tried to prop himself on his arms... failed. "Shit, still too tired."

"They can't find out about the other blades." His voice was deathly serious. Just having those two around was rough; he'd hate to see someone like them get their hands on both of them.
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next