Sonic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PotH: Revolution [PART 2] (NSFW)

3 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

PotH: Revolution [PART 2] (NSFW) - Page 3 Empty Re: PotH: Revolution [PART 2] (NSFW)

Post by StarShineDC Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:24 pm

He purred, nuzzling her.

He frowned. "They know I love them. Little else truly matters."

She shuddered. It wasn't what she wanted to think about...
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

http://starthehedgecat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

PotH: Revolution [PART 2] (NSFW) - Page 3 Empty Re: PotH: Revolution [PART 2] (NSFW)

Post by Cross187 Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:34 pm

She smiled, backed away, started putting on her clothes.

She sighed, shaking her head. "I'm gonna have to teach you what family means."

He shook it out of his mind, sighed. "I'm sorry. Just on edge, I guess."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Trip watched her, putting on his own. He'd always enjoyed watching her move. She had an innate grace about her that drove him crazy.

He lifted a brow. "Oh?"

"I don't blame you, Cross. I just... I don't want to think about him."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:49 pm

After getting her shirt back on, she smirked at him. "You just love watching me, don't you?"

"Yeah. Family's not just something you're part of; it's a deep connection. We don't just say we love each other; we try to show it every chance we get."

"Neither do I. I was hoping we'd forget all about him, and wouldn't have to deal with him again."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:59 pm

"Always." Smiling, he began to get dressed as well.

"How do I show it?" he asked after a moment, brushing his fingertips over her cheek.

"I know..." She smiled. "But have my life and my family. And I plan on keeping them."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Once fully dressed, she went over and kissed Trip. "Now, let's go check on the others."

"By doing things with them. You know, eating, playing together, talk about the events in your lives - let 'em know that you're actually there, sometimes."

"That's right. He won't have his way with anyone, as long as I'm still around."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:16 pm

"Yeah." He kissed her again.

"Of course I do that. With Aurora as my sister, I have little choice. And Dart and I have have an understanding - we tolerate her and tend to do as she likes. My father taught me how to fight, my mother taught me weaponry."

He sighed. "I spend time with them, Shine. Even I'm not a hermit."

"And he will never get his hands on Danny again." Her eyes lit with determination. "She's mine."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:25 pm

She smiled, stepped from the room.

"Then why is it that I know more about you than they do? I mean, c'mon, Armande, unless it's some logic-based lecture, you don't really talk to anyone about yourself. You barely smile, let alone laugh. It's like you do enough to let 'em know you exist, but not enough to show you're living."

He smiled warmly. It wasn't very often he got to see such a determined glint in her eyes. "Then I'll do everything in my power, to protect you two."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:29 pm

He followed her, taking her hand as they went down the stairs. Nat met them halfway, grinned when he saw them. "Hi! Everybody's in the living room!"

He frowned. "They're the same."

"I know." She licked his cheek. "I have total faith in you, Cross."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:33 pm

Yue blinked. "Really? Well, that's convenient. We were just gonna go find everybody. What's going on?"

"They're not the same!" she insisted. "Sure, their definitions are similar, but you gotta stop looking at the denotations of everything, and start looking at the connotaions."

"Thanks. And I have total faith in you."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:47 pm

He smiled. "Come on and see! But shh or you'll wake them up."

Trip grinned slowly, lifting his son. He perched the boy on his shoulders, and Nat smiled brightly as Trip started down. "Come on, Mama!"

Armande sighed, kissing her softly. "It's not in my nature, Shine, to show affection mindlessly. I'm not my sister."

She smiled, purring softly. "Good."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:53 pm

She laughed softly, followed them down. When they reached the living room, they saw Luna first. "Hey, Sis," Yue greeted. "What's all the commotion?"

Luna grinned, motioned inside the living room. "Take a look for yourself," she said quietly, well aware of Dart's delicate sleeping.

She smirked. "You could learn a thing or two from her, y'know? But I'm not telling you to show it mindlessly, rather that you don't have to express yourself only when necessary."

He smiled, nuzzled her. "So, what do you say we check on the others?"
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:05 pm

Trip peeked in, smiled. They were still sound asleep, cuddled close. "Cute," he said quietly.

"I do." His brow furrowed. "I think."

She smiled. "And go through all the trouble of getting dressed? Fiiiiiine."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:15 pm

Yue giggled sliently. "Very."

"Auntie Elesis and Uncle Comet have already clicked off pics for it," Luna explained. "You think they might...?"

"That'll be the day," Zavier said quietly. "That guy, showin' interest in anything, let alone anyone?"

"Well, if Danny sleeping under him like that," Dawn pointed out.

"Probably just slid in, when he dozed off."

"If you've gotta think about it, then you're obviously not doing something. Showing affection shouldn't be something you think about doing; you just do it."

He laughed. "You only have to do but so much. Just slip on a simple dress. It's not like you're not home."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:20 pm

Pavo shook his head. "You think she'd do that? And you think he'd fall asleep with somebody he doesn't know in the room?"

He rolled, gazed at her. "So... be spontaneous."

"A dress?" She licked him, rolling over to sit up. "With Sunny around? She'd laugh me out of my house."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:28 pm

Sirius nodded. "Seriously. He's the must cautious of all of us, despite his slacker attitude."

She nodded. "Pretty much, yeah."

He shrugged. "You know what I mean. Just put on something quick."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Trip smiled. "Just how mortified will he be when he finally gets up?"

"I believe I can do that," he mused, tracing her lips with his finger. "I'm here with you, after all."

She smiled, kissed him again before hopping up. Tail flicking beneath his chin, she wandered into the closet.
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:45 pm

"Probably none," Luna said, smirking. "It's hard to get him to betray that constantly aloof state. Something like this probably won't do it."

"Yeah! See? You're already off to a good start. And I'll be there to back you up, if you ever need it."

Chuckling, he got to his feet as well. "Mind if I watch?"
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:54 pm

"True..."

Pavo smiled. "It probably depends on who he sees first. Us or her."

He smiled. "I probably will."

Her tail shot out of the closet, wrapped around his waist, and dragged him in with her.
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:02 pm

Zavier grinned, but shook his head. "Nah, it'd get too loud in here."

She rolled, sitting up. "Good. Now that that's settled, we'd better get out of here, before someone misses us."

He laughed, pulled Star into a deep kiss.
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:09 pm

Trip laughed quietly, shifting his son. "I don't even want to know what you were thinking, Z."

"Fine." He reached for his clothes, but changed his mind at the last moment and pressed her close. "Look at me."

She cuddled close, purring. "I don't think we've christened the closet yet."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:19 pm

"You know what it was. What am I around here?"

She gazed into his eyes for a moment, smiled. "I'm looking. And I see the man I'm going to spend the rest of my life with."

He blinked, grinned. "Well, I guess we better get on it."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:21 pm

He laughed again. "Not thinking about it. At all."

He blinked, what he'd been planning to say fading from his mind. "Is that a fact?"

She purred, slid down to her knees and swallowed him.
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:32 pm

Dart's ear twitched slightly, and he grumbled softly. "Not gonna think about what?" he said groggily, opening an eye.

"I wouldn't have said it, if it were otherwise." She fused their mouths together.

He moaned softly, a hand cradling her head.
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:26 am

Trip smiled. "What goes through Z's mind."

He returned the kiss, tongue lapping at hers.

She bobbed her head up and down, suckling all the while. Purring, she caressed his thighs.
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next