Sonic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PotH: Revolution [PART 3] (NSFW)

3 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

PotH: Revolution [PART 3] (NSFW) - Page 11 Empty Re: PotH: Revolution [PART 3] (NSFW)

Post by Godmodder Studios Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:08 am

The two glanced at each other, sighing. Dart took off towards the house, which meant that the non-combat that were inside were in danger, not mention Sunny just vanished... "FUBAR." Both of them said simultaniously.

Damien contacted his ship, ordering reinforcements. Seconds later, hundreds of various SS sentinal variants [standards, majors, enforcers, etc, etc] flew in through portals and proceded to decimate the enemy.

"You guys go! We got this!" Shouted out Damien as they proceded to slaughter the assassins. "You all have more important things to worry about right now than these idiots!"
Godmodder Studios
Godmodder Studios

http://ultimathegod.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

PotH: Revolution [PART 3] (NSFW) - Page 11 Empty Re: PotH: Revolution [PART 3] (NSFW)

Post by Cross187 Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:21 am

Cross nodded. He took off for the house, Luna right on his heels. "Luna! There's bound to be people hurt inside! Take care of them, and I'll handle the fight!"

"Okay!" Once they reached the house, going clean through the gap Dart made in the steel wall, Luna went right to helping the injured Pavo, Cross dashing for the basement.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!!" Following Sunny's scent, and the other sickening one - Filch - Briggs tore into the room, had his claws in the shoulder of the rat. He glared down at him with the utmost fury.

Still conscious, Yue called on her power, sent a gust of knife-edged wind at the wolf, knocking him away. And just in time, too.

"Get away from her!" Dart burst into the room, a knife glowing darkly in his hand. A rage burned behind his eyes, a rage unlike any other. He was not going to lay a finger on anyone else, least of all Danny!
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by Godmodder Studios Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:27 am

Damien grinned under the golden faceplate, "Come, oblivion awaits..." he said with taunting them in a morbid tone as he shifted his stance with the massive army of SS sentinals flying over him and Katherine.
Godmodder Studios
Godmodder Studios

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:28 am

The dog let out a soft whine when Luna touched him. "Dad," he wheezed. "Check on 'im."

The rat smiled, jamming his tail through Brigg's chest. Sunny screamed around the gag, fury overtaking her.

Sever was on his feet within a moment's time, smiling. That gust of wind hadn't quite knocked him away enough - Danny's belly was now sliced open. They'd see if the child survived that.

The cat cried out - not because it hurt, but because she was worried. The baby!

Star could barely breathe. No...
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

http://starthehedgecat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:54 am

She pulled the knife from his back, immediately followed with a healing serum. She then got up, went to Comet on the stairs.

With his other hand, he gripped the tail, stopped it from coming out his back. He pulled it back out, pinned it against the rat's back with his claws. "Nice fuckin' try. But you're not leavin' alive! This is for Dani, MUTHAFUCKER!!" With feral strength, he lifted Filch over his head, tossed him to the other side of the room.

Dart's eyes went white. In the next instant, two steel pillars erupted from the floor - one striking Sever's chest, the other lifting Dart - and burst outside the house, onto the roof.

Cross had just ran into the room, saw the damages, namely Danny's open belly. He was too late... "My God... Luna! Get in here, NOW!!"

Quickly treating Comet, Luna ran into the basement, gasped. "Oh, no..."

"The baby can still be saved! Take care of the girls!" He pulled the knife out of Yue's back, which caused her to scream in pain.

Yue looked her sister over, injected another needle into her. "...It's okay. He missed all the vital spots."

"...Good." She panted heavily. "But the twins..."

"Oh, no..."

"I'll be fine... Fix Star... Take care of Danny and the baby..."

She nodded, going to Star with another needle, this one stronger than the others. She had a lot more damage than the others. "Looks like he was rushing; he didn't hit any vital spots."

Looking at the pillars, Cross knew exactly where they were, and hoped Dart was okay.
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:09 am

The dog had been punctured by Filch's tail and the poison was spreading rapidly. He was barely breathing, his lungs slowly shrinking, and his heart was beginning to shut down. He didn't even notice Luna.

Filch somehow managed to land on his feet, giggled. "Briggs. You're so silly. You're going to die."

Sever looked at the young wolf, smiling slowly. "So you decided to take on my daughter."

The hedgecat tried to catch her breath, nodding. "He just wanted Danny. He was gonna kill the baby. Save it, Luna."

Trip skidded into the room, panting. He went straight to his wife, taking her hands. "Yue?"
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:32 am

"Not before I'm through with you..." Blood and poison was dripping from the wolf's chest, but he didn't even notice it. The adrenaline combined, with his feral form, overrode all thoughts of pain or death. His fangs and claws elongated further as he snarled dangerously at the rat.

Dart's eyes returned, glaring at the wolf. He was not going to lose his head over him. His stance showed no signs of trembling, rage, fear, or otherwise. "...She's not your property. You're just a donor, who forced his way in." Blades flashed in his hands, this time, a pair of Kane Blades given to him by his mother. "...Stay away from my family."

"...I'm fine, thanks to Luna." She squeezed his hands fondly. "...Star, Sol... They're coming..."

Luna looked up to Cross. "You're heading up, right? Take this, and heal Comet on the way. That'll treat Filch's poison." He tossed the echidna a platinum syringe, went over to Danny. "Damn... Another impromptu C-section..."

Cross looked over to Star, eyes narrowed. "I'm going to end this, once and for all. I love you, Star." Without waiting for another word, he walked out, injected the liquid into Comet's neck. He then tossed it aside, continued upward.
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:53 am

Filch couldn't see the wolf, but he could hear the plops of blood and poison. He could sense them, smell them. He smiled slowly and Sunny let out another scream behind her gag. The bits of poison that had dripped onto her were beginning to burn through.

"Not long now," he giggled.

"Your family?" Sever repeated. "Adorable. Pathetic, yet adorable." He had his own blades out, was twirling them too quickly to be seen. "I see you've enjoyed her whore training."

"They're coming now?" he wheezed, looking down at her belly. "Oh, shit."

The hedgecat watched him go, wiped blood from her lip. Oh, god...

Comet flinched at the needle, but stayed still otherwise.
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:10 am

"What the hell did you do to her!?" He demanded. As much as he wanted to gut him, that rat knew exactly what was going on with Sunny. It was like being helpless again...

Dart's own blades matched his. "Talk all you want, you're going to die, here. I'll make sure of it."

Just then, the door to the stairway blew off, Cross stepping through. His body sparked with electricity, his blue eyes aimed at Sever. "You're right about one thing, Dart. But I'm going to do it. Go to Danny. She and the baby need you."

Dart stared at the echidna for a long moment. He had never seen those eyes before. But, whatever the case, he knew this was Cross' fight. Without even a nod, he disappeared back into the basement, his spot covered again.

Cross walked up to the spot Dart was, still staring hard at Sever. "...I let you get away, last time. You'll die now."

Luna looked over at the hedgecat, pulling out a sewing kit and a gold syringe. "I hope you practiced your sewing, Auntie Star. As soon as I pull the baby, seal her up tight, and giver her that needle in her neck. That will seal her shut." She gathered the baby from the open womb, cut the umbilical cord out of Danny. "NOW!!" She then rushed off to another room, their emergency medical room.
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:17 am

"She had a baby. I thought I'd destroyed her, but, no... So I'm making sure to destroy her all the way." He giggled, then turned and leapt out the window. They weren't up high enough to kill him at all.

"Will I?" Sever smirked. "We'll see who dies this time, echidna."

Danny wanted to protest - where was she taking the baby? why wasn't the baby crying? - but she didn't want to move. Mom was working. It hurt, but she'd had worse. The pain barely registered.

And where was Dart? She wanted him and the baby. She felt tired, had lost too much blood. The needle in her neck made her wince. "I want Dart," she whimpered.

Nat, eyes wide, burrowed against his father. When the wolf had entered the room, he'd hidden himself, but now... "Dad, how come you and Mama look scared?" He was back - weren't the bad guys gone now?
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:40 am

He wanted to run after the bastard, but it was pointless. At this point, both he and Sunny could die. He could already feel the poison working...

"...FUCK!!" Not hesitating any more, he swept Sunny in his arms, jumped out the window. Landing dead on his feet - thankfully, his enhanced form prevented any damage from falls from at least this high - he made a mad dash back for the house.

"Sorry, Sever. This is an absolute." He pointed his guns at the wolf. "I don't know how to fail, anymore." The twin blaster went ablaze with energy bolts, all aimed at Sever.

Dart's pillar returned to the bottom floor. Looking at Danny, he sighed, relieved. Her stomach wasn't open anymore, and the sewn-together wound was healing nicely. No doubt Luna was in the medical ward next door, tending to the baby. They would be able to see the baby in the specialized development container - basically, a substitute womb - made for situations like this. He would have to thank Luna from the bottom of his heart.

He walked over to Danny, found the hand with the ring on it, held it gently in his. "Don't worry, Danny," he said softly, tears in his eyes as he gazed into hers. "I'm here, now."

Yue had managed to settle onto the bed, panting laboriously. "...Don't worry, Nat," she managed. "...Your brother and sister... are on the way..."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Sunny's world was slowly turning black, but the poison had melted through the bindings, so she was able to grip his shoulders. Her mind was spinning. Filch had altered his body... He'd found a way to make her helpless even now...

And he'd hurt Briggs.

She growled. He was going to pay... "Stop," she wheezed.

Star, frowning, went into the other room with Luna. "Well?"

Danny whimpered, holding on. "Don't cry." She already was, but she liked it so much better when Dart smiled.

Trip hefted the boy onto his shoulders and stroked his wife's brow gently. "I love you."

Nat blinked, looking around. "But we're not at a hospital or anything and I thought Mani was supposed to be here!"
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:27 pm

"No way, Sunny! I'm not gonna let you go!..." As long as he was in this form, he could last a little longer. But even then, he was having trouble. His vision was almost completely blurred, his breathing became strangled. That rat was gonna pay, one day...

"Agh!" He tripped over himself, slid onto the ground, but managed to keep Sunny from getting scratched up. "Sunny..." he wheezed, still clinging to her. He had to focus. He couldn't cancel the form, or he might die right then and there...

Luna wiped her brow, sighing greatly. She had managed to get the child inside the development chamber, hooked the child to a nutrient supplier, via it's umbilical cord. She checked the vitals... and smiled. "She's stable." She sank into a nearby chair, panting heavily.

Dart sighed, allowed his lips to turn upward. "Okay." He was just happy that she was okay. That Sever didn't have his full way with her or anyone else. "The baby's going to be alright. Luna's taking good care of it."

Yue smiled at her son. "We can't get to a hospital... but regardless... they're coming.... And Auntie Luna's... fully capable... of handling it... She's trained long... with Grandma for this day."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:00 pm

She put her hand just above the hole in his chest and shook her head. She was getting dizzy. "I got this, Briggs. I love you. Just... trust me."

It was an effort, but she found him, felt his feet pounding on the ground. She couldn't disintegrate his bones, but she could... She could still kill him.

And the earth rippled beneath them, dragging the rat back towards them. With a soft, pained whine, she got the energy to create a wall, pinned him to it with wooden spikes.

"You're dead," she whispered.

"So are you," he giggled and they were his last words. A beam went straight through his head, crushing him.

She looked into Briggs's eyes before her world went black.

Star nodded, laying a hand over the glass of the chamber. She looked at the baby, sighing quietly. A granddaughter... "Good job, Luna. Your mother is going to be so proud of you."

She nodded, reaching for him. He wanted him closer. "I want to see the baby."

He looked down, eyes full of worry. Sighing, Trip set the boy down and he snuggled close to his mother, laid his hand on her belly. "Are they gonna get the babies out by cutting your tummy open, too?"

Sever's smile was dark as he dodged the beams by sliding partially down the beam. He sent out several blades that were designed to curve back, mixed them in with normal ones. He couldn't possibly cover his front and back.
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Briggs growled softly. He saw everything, and hated it. Although that bastard rat was dead now, that usage of energy could have put Sunny at her limit. Now she was in more danger than ever!

"Dammit, Sunny..." He quickly dragged himself back to his feet, pulling the dog up with him. He was at his limit, but he didn't care. They were so close to the house... "I love you, you crazy-ass Labrador...!" With a wild burst of strength, he rushed for the house, through the "gate," and inside, making his way for the basement. This was not gonna end this way!

She nodded, smiling. Then her ears picked up. Those heavy steps... "Briggs! With Sunny!" She bolted from her seat, and out of the room.

He obliged, nuzzling her softly. "I know. Me too."

She laid a hand over Nat's, sighed. "I... I don't know." That thought scared her. She had hoped that it could still be a normal childbirth, even at this early stage. But the truth was that it was still too early, and they might not last the operation. If a C-Section was done, they could immediately get them both in the development chamber with the other child, but she... She just didn't know, and it scared her.

Just then, Briggs burst into the room, Sunny in his arms. He coughed up blood, which was a sickly dark color from the poison. So close now...

Luna ran up to them, a small collection of needles in her hands. She quickly injected the anti-venom in the two, and followed with powerful healing serums.

With a mighty gasp for air, Briggs dragged him and Sunny into the nearest chair, plopped into it unceremoniously. Fuck... He actually made it...

Sever was mistaken. He had greatly underestimated the growth of his powers. Cross projected a powerful EM field around himself, deflecting all the blades away, metal, plastic, or otherwise. Nothing could withstand the sheer force behind it.

He continued to spray the wolf with laser fire, eyes locked on those golden orbs. The wolf would not leave here alive, he vowed.
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:46 pm

Danny kissed him softly, trembling. She wanted her baby and her family. But they were all gone and she was so scared. Was Dad okay?

Nat laid his head down in the crook of his mother's arm, frowning. "I hope not. That looked like it hurt a lot."

Trip sighed, gazing at his wife. Shit. Shit, shit, shit.

Star walked out, hugged her son tightly. "She'll be just fine. I'll go grab some blankets from upstairs."

Sunny didn't wake up, but her breathing slowly evened out. Comet staggered into the room, leaned on Pavo. His son deposited him in a chair, before going to Luna. "Tell me what I can do to help."

Eyes narrowed, the wolf slid down the beams, landed on the roof. This wasn't going to be very easy.
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Godmodder Studios Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:52 pm

Damien nodded to a couple of Sanghelli as they checked to make sure there were no survivors.

"Sentinals are reporting an all-clear." Stated a monitor with a female voice.

"Thanks Grace." He replied with a nod. "Pull them back to the storage ship."

The moniter replied an affirmitive and flew back with the sentinals.

Katherine leaned back in her seat in a pelican that had landed, a few bandages on her body from where the blades had cut her. "Well, this certainly was an interesting day, no?"

"Oh it ain't over yet. Recon reports Cross and Sever are going at it. I have that enough firepower focused on that area to atomize everything there if Cross gets killed." He sighed. "Though you are right, this is an interesting day." He sat down next to her, eyes closed, smirking. "I hope Akira's doing alright..."
Godmodder Studios
Godmodder Studios

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Dart pulled her into a tight embrace. They all had seen enough pain, suffering, and death this day. He wanted it all to be over.

Luna looked over to the two, smiled. "Danny should be just fine, now. You two can go see her. As for you, Pavo..." She turned back up to the mutt, fused their mouths together.

Yue gazed at her husband, taking his hand. "Don't worry. You saw how easily Danny was patched up. I'm going to be just fine..."

Briggs sighed heavily, letting his body revert to normal. It was finally over. Filch was dead, Dani had been avenged, and Sunny came out okay. Thank God... Now all that was left was for Cross to finish off Sever, and for the Europe team to come home victorious.

Cross halted his spray of fire, but kept his guns trained on the wolf. Enough of the preliminaries; time to get serious. Keeping his eyes on Sever, he pulled out a rather long dagger, almost like a short sword, which was very well crafted. "Let's end this."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:14 pm

"Yes, but I would much rather end it my way." Smiling, he slid through the ceiling and was back into the house.
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:17 pm

"Oh, no you don't!" He shot through the floor like a bolt of lightning, following him.
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:20 pm

And Sever had Star pressed against him, leaned idly against a wall and a knife at her throat. "Mm... Well now, let's see... If I kill her, you'll kill me. If I don't kill her, you'll kill me."

He smiled. "Well, this is an easy choice unless you want to make some sort of deal."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Cross glared at him hard. Damn him, taking a hostage. Unfortunately for the wolf, he underestimated Cross' precision with lightning. But he didn't trust the wolf with a dollar. If he made a move, Star would be killed; if he tried to make a deal, he wouldn't be believed, and Star would be killed.

"...Bullshit. You'll kill her anyway."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:38 pm

"You're smarter than I thought. But it's a shame I don't wish to die." He melted through the wall, slit Star's throat before retracting his hands as well.

The hedgecat made a gurgling sound before falling forward.
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:49 pm

"NO!!" Cross was immediately at the hedgecat's side, a needle injected into her neck where it wasn't slit. A hand went to her bleeding wound, stemming it until the bleeding halted.

"That's too bad." Dart was on the other side of the wall, a knife at Sever's neck. He had his bored expression on his face, like he almost always did.
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:55 pm

She clung to his arm, trying to breathe.

The wolf twitched slightly. He'd thought this one would have stayed below... "Hm..." There was little chance of getting out of the situation.
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next