Sonic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spock Speak: The Recreational Activity

3 posters

Go down

Spock Speak: The Recreational Activity Empty Spock Speak: The Recreational Activity

Post by The Administrator Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:01 pm

If you don't know what Spock Speak is, look it up here.

So here's the name of the game. You post the above poster's post in SpockSpeak (or very fancy, gramatically correct phrasing) and then post something in plain language for the next poster.

So, my friends, I believe that this is the activity we shall be partaking in. The instructions for this activity are that you restate the words of the previous forum users' post in a way which uses an excessive amount of advanced language, followed by leaving a message in the common man's tongue for the next user to translate.

My nose is itchy.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://soniccentral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Spock Speak: The Recreational Activity Empty Re: Spock Speak: The Recreational Activity

Post by SadisticWolf Tue May 04, 2010 12:17 pm

I do indeed declare that my nasal area and the surrounding areas indeed have a slightly annoying standa... umm... I can't do this. D:

SadisticWolf

Back to top Go down

Spock Speak: The Recreational Activity Empty Re: Spock Speak: The Recreational Activity

Post by The Administrator Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:14 am

I find myself incapable of performing this task which has been set on me by The Administrator.

Would someone else like to try?
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo~the~Hedgehog Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:23 pm

It is not a common endevor, in this or in any age, that we as men should dissolve the bonds that hold them to the higher man, or indeed to any man. It is not even, a simple matter. For the dissolution of such a long time established connection requires clemency. It requires patience. It requires preparation. And for a man to complete his debt to society, and to continue the great flow of want and requirement, preparation in the highest order must be made before such a request as such dissolution is put forth. And such preparation is what I now seek.

Guess what that means. XP And yes I did it myself.
Echo~the~Hedgehog
Echo~the~Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by The Administrator Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:08 pm

...I have no fuckin' clue. Spock Speak: The Recreational Activity Icon_eek
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo~the~Hedgehog Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:59 pm

I want to retire. XP

LOL. I think spock speak isnt about replacing words with definitions. I think its about using an inordinate amount of language and elaborate details and big words.

Try this.

I want to take your virginity.

That should be hilarious.
Echo~the~Hedgehog
Echo~the~Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum