Sonic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION ALL SNARK-HAPPY MEMBERS!

Go down

ATTENTION ALL SNARK-HAPPY MEMBERS! Empty ATTENTION ALL SNARK-HAPPY MEMBERS!

Post by Godmodder Studios Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:08 pm

This is the forum-O'-snark. This is said forum-O'-snark's list of rules.

I expect all snark to be written in an understandable language, I will not tolerate this stuff to be written in incomprehensable gibberish found in an uncomfortably large amount of badfics. If you do so, your snark will be deleted and you will be warned.

Also, if you have any comments for a snark, I expect them to be respectful of the snarker, outright flames will be deleted and you will be warned. If you wish to add to a snark (like point out a thing or two that the snarker missed) you may do so, so long as you're not insulting about it.

Any and all things that would not be safe for viewing in a public location must be marked as such, or your post will be deleted and you will be warned. Multiple infractions will result in a ban. If it is a picture, it must be hidden in a spoiler found under 'Others', and it must be labeled as such. Though watch yourself, this will only go so far. I don't think I need to point that out.

If you have any questions about the rules, or would like to point out something that should be rule, feel free to comment on this, and I'll get back to you when I can.

Anyways, this really is a rather loose place, kick back, relax, and snark 'till you drop.

Or run out of badfics

Last edited by Ultima the God on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Godmodder Studios
Godmodder Studios

http://ultimathegod.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down