Sonic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next Pokemon game.

4 posters

Go down

The next Pokemon game. Empty The next Pokemon game.

Post by The Administrator Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:22 am

They've announced Pokemon Generation 5. What the fuck. As Ultima so nicely put it, "WHAT THE HELL CAN THEY ADD?!"
But don't fear. Because we've tossed around what I think is an amazing idea.

A combination Pokemon game for the Wii.
Kind of like Gold and Silver, only with all. Four. Regions.
Yes, that would be amazing. Enhanced 2.5D graphics like in D/P/Pl, the ability to start in any region you want (and your character changes looks accordingly), one special thing in each region (Pokemon Contests in Kanto, say, and the Battle Frontier in Hoenn)... Also, there would be small changes in each region, just like in G/S. Some parts of the roads would be blocked until you did a certain part; so that it wouldn't just be the 4 games slapped together. Also, of course, the Day and Night and Berry-Growing systems would return.
Any other ideas? I feel cool thinking about this. Awesome Face
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://soniccentral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The next Pokemon game. Empty Re: The next Pokemon game.

Post by Outthere-23 Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:33 pm

Perhaps include the sevii islands and tanoby chambers from FireRed/LeafGreen, and special motion controls to enhance attacks (or dampen if you're catching a pokemon), and enhance the chances of catching a pokemon...
Outthere-23
Outthere-23

Back to top Go down

Post by The Administrator Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:08 pm

Oh, and what about the Orange Islands from the Anime? I've always hoped to see those in a game.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Outthere-23 Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Oh the orange islands... perhaps, but maybe limit the number of pokemon from > 500 to maybe 250-275. More than five hundred is rediculous. 250-275 pokemon are plenty.
Outthere-23
Outthere-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Godmodder Studios Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:47 pm

Fuck that man, as High School Musical puts it, 'I want it all!' And as the anime so blatantly states, 'Gotta catch'em all!'

Can't catch them all if you don't have them all. Besides, it would challenge completionists to an amazingly ridiculous degree that would rival the Final Fantasy series, if not top.
Godmodder Studios
Godmodder Studios

http://ultimathegod.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Administrator Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:53 pm

I wish they had STUCK WITH THE FUCKING 'GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL.' Seriously, jesus fucking christ, that was the original point of the series - A collectible monsters game, trade a couple with your friends, play for 50 hours, bam - All 150.
And now, in the Japanese version, you get - What?! A whole new Pokemon? Yeah, Mew!
But now, in the US, you get a printable. Fucking. CERTIFICATE. Great prize, huh? They have KEPT that fad through the entire rest of the series.
And in FireRed/Leafgreen, you know what happens when you see all 300+ Pokemon? You go back to Oak and he gives you a Johto starter. Wouldn't be bad, except by then I'd be fucking SICK of that game. The only reason I know that is 'cause I used a fucking GameShark to do it. Maybe if you could start a New Game Plus it would be alright, but what's the point of raising another fucking Pokemon to level Umpteen if you've already seen every single damn one?! I see NO reason AT ALL to include that!
Ugh! It just sickens me now that I look at it.
I gotta go play some Crystal Version. Get back to the classics before I blow my fuckin' brains out...

Why yes I have been watching AVGN. What makes you ask?
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo~the~Hedgehog Sat May 22, 2010 6:10 pm

The point of the game isnt to catch them all. YOu can only use six in battle.

The point is the metagame. Online battling. That is the bold new face of pokemon.
Echo~the~Hedgehog
Echo~the~Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down