Sonic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The adventures of metaknight, a Kirby Failfic

3 posters

Go down

The adventures of metaknight, a Kirby Failfic Empty The adventures of metaknight, a Kirby Failfic

Post by Sirius Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Yup. You read right. I'm a Kirby fan, reviewing a shitty Kirby failfic. Worst of all, it's about the one badass character in the series, Meta Knight. Let's dive into the fail! God help me...

Kirby found out that Metaknight had built a new ship. Kirby went on his warp star and went on the ship before it went in the air. They fixed the heavy lobster too. Kirby was fighting the heavy lobster until ... Whoosh! The ship had started and went so fast Kirby flew off the ship and landed in the ocean. Kirby got his Warp Star and flew back up to the ship. The ship shot little missiles at Kirby but Kirby dodged them, then they shot Main cannon #1 Kirby got hit by that and flew into the woods. Kirby got his Warp star again and flew to the ship he snuck up and blasted Main cannon #1 and #2. There goes the cannons said the captain. Kirby destroyed the left wing, the right wing along with the heavy lobster. Soon Kirby destroyed every single part of the ship and the ship blew up to pieces and Kirby flew away and saved the day!
...And that's the entire first chapter. You may notice the lack off quotation marks. The story is rushed, stupid, and non-descriptive. Moving on.
When the ship was all ready Meta Knight said "Start up the ship and cannons!"
Oh my God... Is that... Are those quotation marks?! Ack, no, kill them with the rushed, bad writing! Also, I guess Meta just pulled a new ship out his ass, 'cause it never says where, how, or when he got a new one.
Aisha: He must do that a lot, given how fast he goes through ships...
Indeed. So, Meta used a tracking device to find Kirby.
Aisha: How or when did he put these on Kirby?
He did so via plothole.
But dream land is 2000, 00 miles away. The cannons can shoot 9000, 000 miles away and I know it has a shied around it and the cannons can shoot through shields. Meta Knight took a couple breathes because he talked so much then yelled SO FIRE!
...Numbering fail. Also, the cannons may be able to shoot through shields, but can they shoot through 'shieds?' Or 'foursefields?'
Aisha: I guess not, as it doesn't work.
You lie like a dog said the captain Meta knight choked him and through him overboard when they were 900, 000, 000 feet in the sky. You will be my new captain. He said Kirby must of put something behind the shied.
Oh, isn't Meta just such a nice guy to his crew? Also, they's very high up. I mean, 900,000,000 ft in the air? Dat's high...
Aisha: No, Meta, it's just because your cannons are made to go through shields, not 'shieds.'
So, after Meta Knight makes a complete idiot of himself, Kirby uterly pwns him by causing the ship to self destruct. The only way Kirby could figure it out is if there was a big red button with 'DO NOT PUSH! SELF-DESTRUCT!' written on it...
Aisha: Poor Meta... OOC'd to be a complete fucking moron...
Anyway, Kirby get's off at the last second-
Aisha: What was he doing during the ten-second count down?
What did I say about logic?! Anywho, Kirby gets away, and 'everyone in dreamland were safe.' Chapter 3.
We are crash landing Sir. I'm not! Then Meta Knight got the last jet pack and jumped out.
...I have no idea what the fuck is going on... Chapter 1: Kirby destroys the ship, Chapter 2: Kirby makes the ship self-destruct, Chapter 3: The ship is falling. What the fuck? Transitions! You need to use transitions! Plus, why the fuck did Meta take a jetpack? You know his cape can turn into wings and he can kinda fly, right? Ugh...
Aisha: So some random person said he drained the fuel out of the jetpack? Why?
'Cause Meta's crew is made of fail.
We have to build a new ship. A stronger ship one that will blast Kirby once and for all one that has more cannons one that has stronger ship people were taking notes and some were doodling ugly drawings of Meta Knight's face. One that will- We get the point. I can't breath. Meta Knight was choking him don't cut me off because I like it you are now my pro. Ok everyone- We know blah blah blah. Don't cut me off and put him in a shrink machine and he turned tiny the he put him in a remote control rocket and blasted him to space and opened the door with the controller then closed it and made turn in circles the put it to full blast to the ground and crashed and he got hurt. What were we talking about again ship oh ya. Let's build it. So they got iron, steel, metal, rocks, and metal. They started building the ship this time they put a stronger cannon, body, and fire power. They painted it, put supplies In it, and built supplies for the ship. Ok lets go whoop some Kirby but. Then they flew into action. They went hyper speed to dream land who wants to go to inside out burger. You fool were going to dream land. But don't you want that tender juicy galaxy burger and galaxy fries were going to inside out burger than. Kirby was watching them then he made a dummy that look like himself and went on his Warp star to the ship. When Kirby got there he put on a self destruct on the engine. Then blew up inside out burger when it was their turn. Then they headed for dream land Kirby went back to dream land. There he pushed the button to start the self destruct. The voice said self destruct in 5,4,3,2,1,0 BOOM! The bomb didn't do anything good. So Kirby flew to the ship and covered the whole ship with self destructs. He pressed the button one- million times then the self destructs said BOOM! The whole ship blew up were blasting off again.
...Meta just has bad luck, eh?
Aisha: Hard to have good luck when you're OOC'd to be a complete ass-clown.
... *blinks* I thought I was the only person who used that term on this forum...
Aisha: Also...
So they got iron, steel, metal, rocks, and metal.
Aisha: The Department of Redundancy Department approves this message.
were blasting off again.
Aisha: Okay, Team Rocket. What have they done to poor Meta...
...I love you...
Aisha: What was that?
I said 'Thank God we're done.'
Aisha: Right. Anyway, that's it. Final verdict: 'Shit.'
Until next time, amigos.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

The adventures of metaknight, a Kirby Failfic Empty Re: The adventures of metaknight, a Kirby Failfic

Post by Shadowborg Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:55 pm

Haha, great. That fic might has well have been a Troll.

Shadowborg

Back to top Go down

The adventures of metaknight, a Kirby Failfic Empty Re: The adventures of metaknight, a Kirby Failfic

Post by Sirius Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:57 pm

If it was, I honestly wouldn't be suprised.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowborg Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:00 pm

Troll writers like that give genuine bad writers like me a bad name...or worse name anyway.

Shadowborg

Back to top Go down

Post by The Administrator Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:03 pm

We have to build a new ship.
Lemme just grab
this pile of sticks and super glue... There! That should do it.

Sirius wrote:
Aisha: Okay, Team Rocket. What have they done to poor Meta...
...I love you...
Aisha: What was that?
I said 'Thank God we're done.'

Haaaaaah, I knew it! You're in love with your AI~ The adventures of metaknight, a Kirby Failfic 600329
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://soniccentral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:05 pm

To Gojira: Trolls do what they do because they think it's cool or 'l33t' or whatever they call it.
To Admin: That was a joke. I borrowed the joke from YYHA.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowborg Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:18 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Shadowborg on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shadowborg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:22 pm

One would certainly think...
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowborg Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Shadowborg on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shadowborg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:28 pm

Well, if you did one, it's better than the people who do nothing but trollfics.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by The Administrator Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:51 am

Trolls don't do it 'cause they think they're cool. They do it 'cause they love how people react to it. Take StrawberryClock of Newgrounds, for instance. He submitted this and it currently has a score of 3.74/5. Talk about 'successful troll.'
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://soniccentral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down