Sonic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PotH: Revolution [PART 3] (NSFW)

3 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

PotH: Revolution [PART 3] (NSFW) - Page 19 Empty Re: PotH: Revolution [PART 3] (NSFW)

Post by StarShineDC Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:12 pm

Her eyes rolled. "Plenty."

"But I'm not tired..." He promptly yawned, but hid his face against Trip's chest to hide it.

The echidna grinned widely. "Haha."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

http://starthehedgecat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

PotH: Revolution [PART 3] (NSFW) - Page 19 Empty Re: PotH: Revolution [PART 3] (NSFW)

Post by Cross187 Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:31 pm

"Not that kinda trouble. I mean are we gonna look up, and a couple of 'em are preggers?"

Yue smiled, Sol having fallen back to sleep. "You can't hide it. Besides, after those wild events earlier, we all could use some good shut eye."

Zavier huffed. "Ah, go light a fart."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:35 pm

"If Dawn is, I'll be shocked as hell. If anyone else is... Well, duh."

The baby Star held still looked wide awake, but her eyes were on her oldest brother. She gurgled, wanting his attention.

Nat glanced over, ears twitching curiously. "Me?"

She purred, wriggling. Shyly, Nat scooted over to his grandmother and his sister and looked at her. She licked him and he blinked, leaning back quickly. "Mom, she kissed me!"

Star laughed. "Even she knows you're cute, sweetie. But I agree - we could all use some sleep."

"Ew. Dawn, make him behave."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:43 pm

"And for how long, too. I heard Shine and Armande were supposed to be comin' right home, as soon as she found out. If it's been a while, Cross is gonna throw a fit."

"Agreed," Dart said, holding back a yawn. "I, for one, am exhausted, using my powers like I did."

Dawn giggled, snuggled close to Z. "Now, Z, you know it's not nice to say such things."

Zavier almost melted, but kept his composure through a short huff. "Fine, whatever."

She smiled. "Thank you."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:49 pm

She frowned. "That may be just what we need to make him flip, though."

Smiling, Star passed the baby girl over to Trip. "Then let's all get some shut eye."

Aurélie smiled, slipping her hand into Nova's. They were such an odd couple... They didn't seem to fit for a moment, yet they fit perfectly. "Let's go give Zidane the good news and return 'ome."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:55 pm

"Yeah. Perfect influence to fight dirty." He sighed. "Hope he doesn't go overboard. Don't want him to totally lose it."

"Sounds like a plan." Cross passed Donny over to Danny.

Nova smiled. "Yeah."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:57 pm

"Ain't that the truth?" She sat up, dragged him close to lick. "Now let's go back inside. I'm tired of smellin' dead rat."

Purring, Danny gently nuzzled her sleeping baby.
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:01 pm

"Heard that." He passed over her clothes, slipped his own back on.

The echidna smiled gently at the sight. "...I hope Shine's doing okay."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:07 pm

She dressed quickly, jumped him and held on. "Guess who gets to carry me."

Star nodded. "I'm sure she's just fine, Cross."

"How long before we land?" Armande queried.
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:11 pm

He laughed. "Alright then. Hang on!" Hooking his arms under her legs, he took off for the house.

He shook his head. "I mean, I hope she hasn't done anything stupid."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by Godmodder Studios Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Akira nodded, "Alright, you heard 'em boys, let's head back to Zidane's."

"Yes ma'am!" came the pilots of both pelicans.

The ships banked and headed off towards their destination.

"Not too long, these new models can move rather quickly."
Godmodder Studios
Godmodder Studios

http://ultimathegod.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:58 pm

Grinning, she laid her ear over his chest and listened to his heart. She'd never been as terrified as she had been when Filch's tail had gone through him... But he was okay, so dwelling over it wasn't any good.

"Well... It's Shine. She's not an idiot."

Aurora smiled. "Yay!"
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:15 pm

He grinned, happy that Sunny was okay. He always had a feeling that rat would show again, and Sunny would be thrown out of sorts. But he didn't let it worry him, and now he never would have to again.

Bringing her inside the house - shit, the place was a hot mess - he made his way into the basement. Right away, he noticed all the newborn kids. Good to know everything turned out okay on that front. "Hey guys," he said softly - uncharacteristic, yes, but he didn't feel like hearing crying babies and complaining parents. "Looks like it's mission accomplished in Europe."

Elesis grinned widely. "Ooh, the sweet smell of green, from a job well done!"

"I know, right," Sirius said. "We're probably gonna get so much money."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:07 pm

Star glanced over, rolled her eyes. Sunny's grin was smug, entirely too smug. "Yeah... Good."

Danny hugged her baby, smiling happily. "Sunny, look," she said as quietly as her excitement allowed.

The dog swung away from her husband and looked into the blanket she held. "Cute," she said after a moment. Entirely too early, but she looked pretty healthy, if small.

Aurora giggled. "It's not just about money; we got rid of really bad people."

"Amen!" Lyra grinned. "But there's nothing wrong with money."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:22 pm

Briggs strode over to the twins, smirked. Two months early, but all seemed to be okay. "Yeah, very cute."

Sol opened his eyes, looked up at the new person. He sniffed curiously... he had a funny smell to him, and it bothered him.

"Oh, boy," Yue said, sighing. She caught the familiar scent right away. "Couldn't you two have waited 'til later?"

"Nope. Nothing wrong at all." Sol smirked.

"I'm expectin' at least six figures!" Zavier said, grinning.

"It shouldn't matter what we get, right?" Dawn said. "We really did some good. That should be reward enough."

Dusk smirked, shook his head. "Zidane's not gonna let us go, without giving us something. I mean, we saved his wife, ended that psycho Henri, and put an end to this civil war between the Baudoins. All of these deeds won't go unpaid for."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:54 pm

Sunny smirked. "Hell no."

Star's eyes rolled. "Morons."

Aurélie smirked. She had little doubt that they'd make plenty. She'd checked into Zidane's finances herself; there was more than enough for him to pay them. And pay them well.

Though talking about this with his wife just a few feet away was probably... less than kind.
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Sol mewed, disturbed by the scent. Yue sighed. "Great. Sol's got a sensitive nose. He obviously smells it on you two."

Simone looked up at the dog, smiled gently. "Again, thank you all so much for rescuing me."

Nova nodded. "No problem. Sorry we were a bit late, though."

"I am only thankful that was all 'e did to me." A hand went to her stomach. "If 'e got to my child..."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Sunny snickered. "Okay; we'll shower."

"Oh God..."

"Shut up, Star."

Danny purred. "I like having sex in the shower best."

Star blinked while Sunny let out a snort of laughter, trying her best to be quiet and not wake up the other two infants.

Aurora smiled, bounced over and hugged the woman. "I'm glad he didn't!"
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:52 pm

Briggs snickered, trying to keep it together. "Damn, Dart, you beast."

Dart blushed, hung his head. "Oh, God..."

Briggs strode past the young wolf, gave him a hard slap on the back as he did. "Chin up, man. That's something to be proud of, having your girl praise you like that."

"Oh, um..." she blushed slightly. Having spent so much time in their presence, she grew to know that Aurora was very affectionate. Even still, it surprised her. "...Merci."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:00 pm

"Mew?"

Star sighed. "Oh, leave them alone... Danny, please don't discuss your favorite sexual positions. Or places. Especially around these two."

She blushed, nuzzling her baby. "Okay."

She smiled, tail wagging happily. "You're very welcome, Simone!"
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:09 pm

Briggs kept his laughter down to a low volume. "I ain't even go there. C'mon, Sunny. Let's go get cleaned up."

"Sure you are," Yue said skeptically.

"If you know so much, you wanna come with?" The hedgehog's eye twitched. "Didn't think so."

She smiled, nodded. "And thank you all. Your assistance in these past seven months has been more than Zidane and I can show appreciation for. We will surely pay you all in kind."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by Godmodder Studios Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:12 pm

"We offer discounts to friends of friends..." She said with a small laugh.
Godmodder Studios
Godmodder Studios

http://ultimathegod.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:29 pm

Sunny snickered. "Shit, soap's involved. That's clean."

Lyra grinned, nuzzling Dusk. "Win," she murmured.

Aurora hugged her again, bouncing. "Our pleasure!"
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:40 pm

"Just... No." Yue hoped the twitch would end soon. That would mean that thought was pushed far from her mind.

"Boring." Briggs snickered, continued off. "Well if you change your mind, you know where to find us."

"Happy to serve, madame," Sol said, giving a small salute

Simone nodded, turned her gaze back on Aurélie. "So, what do you expect to receive?"
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:56 pm

Trip licked his wife softly. "You can shower with me," he murmured, nuzzling her.

Aurélie lifted a brow. "Pardon?"
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next