Sonic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PotH: Revolution [PART 3] (NSFW)

3 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

PotH: Revolution [PART 3] (NSFW) - Page 20 Empty Re: PotH: Revolution [PART 3] (NSFW)

Post by Cross187 Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:04 pm

Yue smiled. "Thanks Trip. I'd prefer that."

Briggs shrugged. "Suit yourself." With that, he walked out. When the funny-smelling wolf was gone, Sol settled into a comfortable spot, and dozed back off.

She chuckled, speaking in French now. "Oh come now, Aurélie. I'm aware that you have been monitoring my husband's finances. I am the one that manages them, after all."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

PotH: Revolution [PART 3] (NSFW) - Page 20 Empty Re: PotH: Revolution [PART 3] (NSFW)

Post by StarShineDC Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:28 pm

Star shook her head. "You know... He didn't just smell like sex..." He'd smelled like death. They both had. She blinked. "Oh my god, EW!"

She smiled, amused. "We've spent quite a few months gathering intel that your husband and his people seemed either too uninterested or too unequipped to get and then we took out the entire Baudoin force...

"But none of us were harmed and everything seems to have worked out well. So..." She'd already done the math and they would be able to survive on the sum she'd settled on and, more importantly, they could make it all back with ease. But they were all alive and safe, so... "Three billion."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

http://starthehedgecat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Sol squeaked, waking up again. Why was it so loud?...

Cross groaned, gripping the bridge of his nose. "I know this is Sunny and Briggs we're talking about, but still..."

"...Doing it in front of a rotting rat?!" Luna groaned, feeling sick to her stomach. "That is just..."

"...Plain disgusting," Yue finished, shuddering. "Now I want to shower even more, just to get the stink and that thought out."

Simone nodded. "It will be done. A pleasure doing business with you."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:03 pm

Star sighed. "Well... If there were any doubts before, there's not now: those two are freaky." She walked over to Sol, petted him softly. "Poor baby. He's such a light sleeper..."

She smiled. "Wonderful. Thank you."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:10 pm

He purred gently, licked her hand. She had a nice touch.

Yue sighed. "He's definitely like his grandfather. Papa would react to a pin drop."

She smiled back. "No. The honor is still mine. Best of luck to you all, in the future."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:31 pm

She giggled softly, gave the boy a fond lick. "I don't doubt it. Now let's get some sleep, all of us."

"And to you," Armande said with a respectful nod.
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:36 pm

"Happily. Trip, we can settle down here, for the moment. I don't really feel up to moving."

Simone nodded. "We will do our best to stay out of trouble."

"If you're ever in a pinch," Nova said. "You know how to reach us."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by Godmodder Studios Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:38 pm

"And if things get too hot for them, they know how to reach us." Stated Akira with a smirk. "I love this job."
Godmodder Studios
Godmodder Studios

http://ultimathegod.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:46 pm

He stroked her cheek, smiling. "I figured."

Nat blinked. "Where are the babies gonna sleep?"

Star smiled, taking Sol into her arms. "Why don't we set up a crib in your room?"

His eyes went wide. "Cool!"

Aurora giggled. "If you ever need anything blown sky high, we'll call them."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:57 pm

Sol purred in the hedgecat's arms, snuggled happily. Yue smiled, eyes on Nat. "So, are you going to look after them?"

Simone chuckled. "I doubt that will 'appen, anytime soon. But I will keep it in mind."

Zavier grinned. "Actually, that'd be perfect for some intense stunts."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by Godmodder Studios Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:58 pm

"Hey, if shit needs blown up, look no further than Shadow Squad." She said with a laugh.
Godmodder Studios
Godmodder Studios

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:01 am

"Uh... Yes!"

Smiling, Star held her grandson close. She could hardly believe she had him, any of them really. She had four precious grandchildren and one of them was already starting to grow up. She sighed softly, nuzzling baby Sol. Her family just kept getting bigger and bigger - it was wonderful.

Lyra grinned widely. "Seriously."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:13 am

Cross smiled, pulled baby Star into his own arms. It was hard to believe, but Yue was actually right. Looks-wise, she did seem to favor her grandmother, even though she wasn't related by blood (Trip was adopted, after all). One of life's great mysteries, he decided, and stopped thinking of it. In the end, he loved her, and all of his grandchildren.

"All right then. Let's go get you kids tucked in."

Simone laughed. These humans certainly were a confident bunch. "I will look into it. You may 'ave some business coming your way."

"Fuckin' A," Zavier said. "I am so gonna watch those epic stunts."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:28 am

Nat scrambled down, smiling widely. "Yeah!"

Danny giggled softly. "Donny, too?"

"Of course Donny, too." Star gave her daughter a one-armed squeeze before walking out. Even after all these months, Danny still tended to ask before she did anything. But she was starting to get better.

Lyra grinned widely. "Oh, hell yes!"

Aurora giggled. "Are we almost there?"
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Godmodder Studios Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:33 am

She grinned, "Talk to mom and dad, I'm just a helljumper. She looked at the back hatch of the ship, "Should be there in three...two...one..." The ships slowed down and landed, hatches opening.
Godmodder Studios
Godmodder Studios

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:38 am

Cross smiled, following Star out. Dart nodded toward Yue. "I suppose we'll take our leave as well. Sweet dreams, Yue."

"You too, Dart, Danny."

Dart smiled, walked over to Luna, pulled her into a strong embrace. "Thank you so much."

Luna smiled, returned the hug, straining not to show pain. Boy! He had a crushing grip. "Yeah. No problem."

Sol and Mani stepped out, Sol smiling proudly. "Okay, guys, I think we might've overstayed our welcome a bit. Let's collect our dues, pack up, and go on home."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:43 am

"Don't crush her to death, geez, Dart. I'm planning to marry this girl, for crying out loud." Pavo smiled, winking at Danny.

The cat smiled, purring. "Thank you, Luna. I think Mani's gonna be so happy 'cause you did so well. You saved Donny."

"And you," Trip pointed out, taking his wife's hand. "And basically all of us."

"Yeah!" Lyra walked out, holding Dusk's hand. "I want to call Dad and see what they're up to."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:55 am

Dart backed off of her, and Luna breathed a sigh of relief. "Eh. All I did was give a couple of shots."

"Yeah, well you keep doing that. Come on, Danny. Let's go tuck Donny in, with the others." Dart draped an arm over Danny, led her out.

Dusk nodded, but his attention was on his father. "Dad... it's a long flight back..."

Kane looked at him, felt his smile falter. He might not last the flight back home, and the last thing he wanted to leave everyone was a corpse on a plane. "Dusk..."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:21 am

She waved at everyone before going out with him, purring. She'd decided that she didn't mind the baby coming so soon since she was okay. She liked holding her.

Pavo smiled, drawing Luna close for a soft kiss. "You did more than just poke us with needles."

Lyra trembled. She hadn't wanted to think about anything like that...

Aurora's ears and tail drooped. She hadn't wanted to think about it, either. "Should we... should we wait here, Uncle Kane?"
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:33 am

Luna smirked. "Maybe for you."

"Neesan..." Yue whined, rolling her eyes.

"Okay, okay, we're going." She giggled. "I'll give you a break this time."

Kane sighed. As much as they all didn't want to deal with it, there was no going around it. "...Mani?"

Her head hung, shook. "...I'm sorry. You won't make it back in time."

"I see..."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:43 am

Once they'd gone, Trip rose and located the blankets that had been removed from the bed and tucked his wife in before sliding in beside her. He sighed quietly, pressing his face into her neck.

Aurélie sighed deeply. "Kane... We will wait for you. There is no rush."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:04 pm

Yue sighed, stroked her husband's hair. "Sorry, Trip. Didn't want them to come so early."

Kane shook his head. "Armande wants to get Shine 'ome, immediately. Besides, I wish to spend my last hours with mon coeur."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:11 pm

"Neither did I... But you're all right and so are they." He kissed her neck, tucking his tails around her. "Nat learned something he'll repeat to your parents and everyone else he can think of, so that may be embarrassing for a while."

Aurélie sighed quietly. But then Aurore would be alone. Perhaps Dawn and Dusk should stay at the very least. "Aurore...?"
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:21 pm

"Sounds like fun," she said somewhat deadpan, but smiled. "But I have to admit, it's a miracle that all of them survived, let alone seem so healthy."

The collie looked up, smiled gently. "...On the bright side, I'll finally get to take my venture around the world. The Sakura Festival should be starting soon."

"Mom..." Dusk hung his head, Dawn on the brink of tears.
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:27 pm

He smiled, nuzzling her. "I like miracles."

Lyra clung to Dusk's hand. "We can stay," she said so only he could hear. "You, me, Dawn and Z. I mean... You should all stay together."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next