Sonic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sonic to a car - An Unintelligible Mess of Words in the Sonic Fandom

4 posters

Go down

sonic to a car - An Unintelligible Mess of Words in the Sonic Fandom Empty sonic to a car - An Unintelligible Mess of Words in the Sonic Fandom

Post by The Administrator Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:45 am

Hey look, Wolfy's not the only one posting anymore! To be fair, this is a repost from one I did a while back on Why God Why, but I figure it's pretty good so I'll repost it.

so sonic to a car, but steal, so sonic a jail but virus. Oh, dear! Such an exciting description, I can hardly wait to read this 400-word epic! sonic to a car - An Unintelligible Mess of Words in the Sonic Fandom Icon_rolleyes

I honestly CAN NOT tell what the shit this is. But... Well, I've only done one snark before and it's hard to tell whether this is the best or worst possible place to continue, but, well,here goes.
[Note: This was a while ago, after I did my first. Obviously I've done a few more since then.]

And I can't even decipher what's being said. The- It- Well, you know what, just read the first couple sentences and you'll
understand.

so sonic to lok, but tails. not a tails but a knuckles. so sonic to zoom in a speeding but not fast than a speed. so speed. so sonic locked up and stole a car, to increasment his
spead

...Yeah. Not sure where to begin. Sorry to possible snarkers in advance; I'm probably gonna cover most of it because it's so short and just so... I can't even insult this properly, it's just that damn stupid.

but police come and jail of sonic, so sonic a jail. "no" say sonic,, "jail" so a jail was sonic
And his corpse remained buried under the Sonic Memorial Jail, and a jail was Sonic forevermore. ...Is this gonna be on the test? sonic to a car - An Unintelligible Mess of Words in the Sonic Fandom Icon_scratch

so sonic was not a jail, but a car to
steal
Oh damn it... *erases notes* So Sonic ISN'T a jail, no, he's a car on the streets of New York... Got it.

but then sonic was much, so there was. not many. of those..
And then. The author speaks. Like William. Shatner. And then there were. Many Sonics. But after that there were. Not so many.

there was bad
OH TEH NOEZ DERE IS THE BAD ALL RUN NOW sonic to a car - An Unintelligible Mess of Words in the Sonic Fandom 25639

knuckles did no understand the computerings
And apparently the author 'did no understand' writerings. sonic to a car - An Unintelligible Mess of Words in the Sonic Fandom 781656

so the virus were gone. but no long. for the virus laid a baby viruss.
Congratulations, Ms. 'M, it's a Missingno.! OH SHI-
[lol too much Pokemon]

but for sonic make an amy so he made a protection!
And so, without the help of Tails, Sonic made a Mecha Amy! ...And then a condom so he could fuck his fugly beautiful creation!

And now, a special double-feature too short to have its own thread: 'sonic and tails!'

one day sonic was tails with and plane and tials sayed "sonic we must plane"

SONIC, WE MUST PLANE!
AWAAAAAAAAAY! Like a Star @ heaven

"planee we must land" sayed tails but it was too late and they crash spilling out of chaos emrlad from pplane. "i have chaos emerald now" sayed shadow annd all chaos emerald for sahdow.

DAH END sonic to a car - An Unintelligible Mess of Words in the Sonic Fandom 42944

Last edited by The Administrator on Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://soniccentral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

sonic to a car - An Unintelligible Mess of Words in the Sonic Fandom Empty Re: sonic to a car - An Unintelligible Mess of Words in the Sonic Fandom

Post by Vingle Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:32 am

...I did not get a single word of this shit. You sure it isn't a troll?

This so-called 'author' has no understanding of sentence structure or how to use tenses. And it crosses into Pokémon for some reason. Oi!

The ending is very inconclusive. It leaves people going 'WTF IS THIS?!'.

Kill it with fire and holy water. NAO.
Vingle
Vingle

Back to top Go down

sonic to a car - An Unintelligible Mess of Words in the Sonic Fandom Empty Re: sonic to a car - An Unintelligible Mess of Words in the Sonic Fandom

Post by Echo~the~Hedgehog Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:54 am

He is French. Explains everything.
Echo~the~Hedgehog
Echo~the~Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Vingle Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:22 pm

I did not know that. But still.

RIGHT IN FRENCH, NUB.

No point in 'practicing' if no one can understand what you trying to say if your writing is that bad. FUUUUU-
Vingle
Vingle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Administrator Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:05 pm

No, actually, over on WGW we discovered he IS a troll. Nevertheless, I have no idea whether it's epic failfic or epic wintroll...
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vingle Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:03 pm

What's WGW? I only know a few select websites that I visit at regular intervals.
Vingle
Vingle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Administrator Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:10 pm

Why God Why. It's a snarking site. By 'we' I don't mean me and you; I mean the users over there.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vingle Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:12 pm

I know it doesn't mean me. Why God Why. That sounds pretty suitable. lol!
Vingle
Vingle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Well, I'll be damned. Someone other than me or Godmodder Studios did a snark.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Vingle Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:37 pm

I was going to do one after some encouragement from Godmodder but certain events kept me from doing so.

And I'm not one to read badfics. With a 65% chance of being a trollfic. No
Vingle
Vingle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:28 pm

Meh, if you find a normal failfic, snark it. It'll be nice having more people post in this section.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Vingle Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:41 pm

Meh. I just feel too lazy sometimes. Besides, I have 2 fics to work on. One of them I have to finish by the 23rd.

Maybe after that. Take a seat. The mov
Vingle
Vingle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:42 pm

Kay.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down