Sonic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PotH: Revolution [PART 2] (NSFW)

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

PotH: Revolution [PART 2] (NSFW) - Page 2 Empty Re: PotH: Revolution [PART 2] (NSFW)

Post by Cross187 Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:28 pm

"Ah..." She lathered her hands with the soap, rubbed them over his body.

"I would've responded. It made me feel just about the same way as it did to you."

He sighed. "I want to go out and fight, but we still don't know what's going on with Sever. If he shows while I'm away..." He dreaded the thought, pushed it away.
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

PotH: Revolution [PART 2] (NSFW) - Page 2 Empty Re: PotH: Revolution [PART 2] (NSFW)

Post by StarShineDC Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:41 pm

He slid his fingers within her, rubbing.

He frowned. "Then perhaps I should've felt less cautious around you. I was worried that I would make a mistake."

It made her shiver, press her face into his neck.
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

http://starthehedgecat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:53 pm

She moaned softly, her hands moving over his length.

"Me, too. That's why I was only putting myself out there but so much.

He sighed again, shook his head. "No. Not this time. I'll be watching the home front."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:07 am

Smiling, he took her hands and slid within.

He frowned. "Then it would seem that we're both foolish..." He licked her neck softly. "We'll have to stop that."

"Okay." She hugged him close, trembling. It was just what she'd wanted to hear. The closer he was, the safer she would feel.
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:17 am

She moaned, smirking. "No funny stuff, got it?"

She smiled. "Well, we're already off to a good start, I think."

He nuzzled her gently, comfortingly. "I've been on the front lines since I started Orion. It's time a take something a little closer to home."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:34 am

"Just making sure everything gets clean," he purred, pressing her against the wall.

He smiled, lips curving against her neck. "Yes. Ask me something else. I feel I should tell you everything, but don't know where to begin."

Purring, she held him close. "I love you so much. I really, really didn't want you to go."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:32 pm

She laughed, rocking her hips. "Sure, you are."

"Well then, let me decide. Um, favorite game?"

"I know. And I won't go."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:43 pm

Purring, he thrusted in and out, nibbling on her neck.

"Trivial Pursuit. The questions asked are amusing." He cuddled close.

She pressed as close as she could. "Good."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:23 pm

She purred, draped her arms over his shoulders.

"Really? I'm a Jeopardy! person, myself. Good way to practice speed and accuracy."

He nuzzled her, smiling. "It's been a while, since I last gave Sol command. Hope he can handle it."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:32 pm

Almost an hour later, they made it out of the shower, Trip purring. "See? Only once."

He smiled. "They're similar, both enjoyable."

She laughed softly. "He's not a total moron."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:42 pm

"Yeah, for you," Yue rebutted, panting slightly, but still purring. "You pushed me over at least three times."

About an hour later, Shine had learned quite a bit about Armande, smiled. "Wow," she mused. "Talk about not judging a book by its cover."

"No, that would be Nova," he mused, laughing.
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:53 pm

He grinned. "Yup."

He was still pressed comfortably against her, nuzzled into her neck. A few of things she'd asked, he really hadn't wanted to answer... She didn't seem to think any less of him, though. "Yes."

She giggled, rolling him over and sinking against him. It was so nice to know that whatever happened, whatever scared her, she had him. "No comment."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:06 pm

She sighed. "Oh, well. You did behave today, so I'll let it slide, this time."

She nuzzled him gently, but her gaze drifted off the bed, to the knife still stuck in the floor. She frowned slightly. "...There's still one thing that really bugs me..."

He chuckled, nuzzled her. Then, a thought came to him. "I wonder where Shine went off to, with Armande."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:11 pm

He licked her neck, wrapping a towel around her and pulling her close for a quick, amused kiss. "That's what I thought."

He knew where her eyes had gone. "Tell me."

"He said he needed to get something. I know something happened between them, though."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:16 pm

She grinned. "You better watch out. I'm gonna start crackin' down on you, one of these days."

She returned her gaze back to Armande. "Just how did you get your hands on that blade? From what I heard, they were both locked away pretty securely."

He chuckled, then blinked. "Hey, you don't think...?"
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:24 pm

"I have a lot of ways to get around you. I've had practice."

He frowned. "I honestly don't have the slightest clue. It was strange... I caught a bounty. And when I looked in his bag, it and another blade - I assume the Tuefel - was there. They both drew me, so I closed it. Then I was unpacking... And it was in my things."

It took a moment, but her eyes widened. "I... Well... I have no idea. It didn't seem like it. He actually seemed upset."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:29 pm

"Don't get cocky," she mused, poking him in the chest. "You're not the only one who's been practicing."

"And what happened to the other blade?"

"Yeah, but if something's clicked between them, Shine's sure to put him in a better mood." He smiled. "She gets it from her mother."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:45 pm

He grinned. He had little doubt that she could put him in his place of she wanted to, but he never went too far. "I love you."

"I have no idea."

She laughed, licked his neck. "Very true."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:01 pm

She rolled her eyes, but smiled. "I love you, too."

"Hm... I think we should tell someone. If the stash was raided, the Europe team's gonna be in serious danger, when they go."

His brow furrowed. "Then again, I'm not exactly sure I want Shine getting him in that good of a mood."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:05 pm

"That's all I need, Yue." He took her hands, kissed her softly.

"I know... It's why I decided to finally tell them about this." He sighed. "I wanted you with me just in case... it didn't want me to tell."

"Agreed, but... We can't stop them, Cross."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:18 pm

She kissed him back, then pulled away. "No more, hound dog."

She nodded, smiled. "That's saying a lot, trusting me for support."

"I know that. I just don't want her worrying about a cake in the oven, with the way things are, right now."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:43 pm

He laughed. "I know. I wasn't asking for more." He pressed her close again, smile soft. He just wanted to hold onto her.

He leaned back to gaze into her eyes. "When I said I'd fallen in love with you, I meant it, Shine. I would trust you over anyone."

"It's bun, love. And I agree... Hopefully if the do, they'll be smart enough to use protection."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:52 pm

She smiled, nuzzled. "Just making sure."

Her brow furrowed slightly. "Even over your own family, who probably know more about you than me?"

"If they haven't, already. I'd better keep an eye on her, just in case."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by StarShineDC Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:01 pm

He smiled. "Yue."

"Shine, right now, you know more about me than anyone."

She smiled, nuzzling him. "Over-protective daddy."
StarShineDC
StarShineDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross187 Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:08 pm

"I know. I love you, too."

She blinked. "You're kidding. Armande, how have you been able to stay so secretive around your own family?"

"Damn right I am," he said seriously. "Right now, my worst nightmare is another one of Sever's ravages."
Cross187
Cross187

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next